ANY is a Multichain token, the total burnt number of ANY is 160,485.25 during its first quarter, which accounts for 0.9% of the circulating supply.
1. What are the burn transactions?
· Ethereum (51,291.28 burned):
· BSC (38,160.22 burned):
· Fusion (35,555.9 burned):
· Fantom (19,705.54 burned): https://ftmscan.com/tx/0xad1607d73cce94e51a577139db669b69dc605980a3d928cebc84abf9e5e25db2
· Polygon (15,772.31 burned):
2. How often will we burn?
• Once every quarter.
3. What percentage of fees will be used for buyback and burn ANY?
• 20% of the bridge fees.
4. Will we burn the circulating supply or the max supply?
• The number of total supply won’t change, only the circulating supply will be reduced.
5. What is the proportion of the burn in the total supply?
• Maximum amount of burn accounts for 30% of the total supply.